Search This Blog

Sunday, July 27, 2008

Tag : from Amarr

1) What is the most important thing in your life?
My family and myself.

2) What is the last thing that you bought with your own money?
translucent shoes. ahaha.

3) Where do you wish to get married?
Bandar Baru Bangi, Japan. :))

4) How old do you think you will be permanently owned by your love?
humm. wallahualam.

5) Are you in love?
yes and no.

6) Where was the last restaurant you had dinner?
RK Satay, City Park, Seremban 2.

7) Name the latest book that you bought?
All I want is you & If I could see you again.

8)What is your full name?
Nor Shasha Zura Md Lajis

9) Do you prefer your mother or father?
both

10) Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time.
David Cook.

11) Christina or Britney?
or

12) Do you do your own laundry?
yes.

13) The most exciting place you want to go?
Italy

14) Hugs or kisses?
both.

15) Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you.
1) knal dr mirc since 5 years ago. kalo x silap.
2) musician
3) ex-uitm. junior kpd membe aku sueci.
4) da ade band sendiri. sorganina
5) crazy in editing pics. :p

16) 8 things I am passionate about:
1) DSLR
2) Envy.me
3) Dress
4) PDA
5) Kasut
6) Cars
7) Hp
8) House

17) 8 things I say too often:
1)Assalamualaikum
2) ha ?
3) gedik !
4) siot !
5) poyoo !
6) a'a tu la
7) ok, class
8) tq class ;p

18) 8 books I’ve read recently:
1) Buku teks sains year 5
2) Teacher's guide, science year 5
3) Exercise books
4) Jawapan paper 2 english year 4
5) All I want is you (xabes agik)
6) The waitress
7) katalog
8) -

19) 8 songs I could listen to over and over again:
1) Always be my baby - david cook
2) I'm yours - Jason Mraz
3) Tercipta untukku - ungu feat. rossa
4) Stop & Stare - One Republic
5) Say it again - Mary Digby
6) 11 Januari - Gigi
7) Seribu tahun - Imran Ajmain
8) Chicken Dance song :p

20)8 things I learned last year:
1) be grateful
2) -
3) -
4) -
5) -
6) -
7) -
8) -

8 people to tag
1) hami
2) cemut
3) kirov
4) dayana
5) Ryu
6) achap
7) neo
8) wanna